August 6, 2012

Grateful

It's time for us to leave! In 3 hours we will be riding down the driveway of our church on our way to the Nashville airport. It is impossible to portray our excitement with just words, but we're pretty much beside ourselves!

I should be finishing packing and I should be grabbing a bite to eat. I should be leaving notes for my parents and I should be weighing my bags. But I can't leave yet. I have to say thank you.

I don't know how many people in my church family will read this, but to everyone, thank you - from the bottom of my heart! If it wasn't for a group of people who, 20 years ago, before I was even born, fell in love with missions, this trip would not be taking place. Because of people who saw further than their own futures, we are able to take this trip. Because we were raised with the mindset that missionaries are heroes, and that giving and serving and helping are the greatest callings in life, we are excited about this trip. Because of people who give and give and give and give, this trip is possible. And I am so grateful. Thank you! A million times and again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Thank you for praying for us! Please don't stop. I love every single one of you and I hope I represent you well while in Germany!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    Just getting to read your blog in its entirerty. It is heart-warming to see such unity between the teenagers in Cornerstone as well as your personal walk with our Saviour . You are a blessing.praying for you all and a safe return home.

    ReplyDelete