August 14, 2012

So far today...

Today has been finishing up our work here! Drew and Bro. Heith have been on the balcony finishing up painting, the others are on the ground finishing up painting, inside finishing up painting, and this afternoon we're heading out to hand out some more flyers. I'm going to go ahead and upload some more pictures right now, I'm sure I'll have more by tonight, but I may not have time to get on. I'm hoping to get James and Bro. Heith to write something, they just don't have a lot of time!

I'll put up some pictures now and then go eat lunch. I hope everyone has a great day!
P.S. Happy Birthday, Mama! :)

Bro. Heith and Bro. Joel last night.
Collin added the blanket :)
J.D. and Hannah
Drew?
Chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla pudding - made from scratch!
Bro. Heith and Drew painting this morning
Collin, Isaac, J.D. and Paul raking/sweeping dirt for new grass.
My view this morning at 7:00 from the balcony.
Kaylee and Jael
A smiling Paul (Bro. Mark calls him smiley. He said if he wore lipstick it would be on his ears - who would have guessed? :))
Collin working on something.
J.D. painting.
Me, Hannah P., and Amie on the balcony.
The color they're painting the house. It's yellow.
The way Drew's boots look right now - covered in yellow paint!
The boys in the Lawrence's cool hidden room.

The girls on the weight set they have in the hidden room.
Everyone on the weight set - who looks the toughest?

6 comments:

  1. Kelly, you win the toughest look by far. Bro. Hieth and JD both look like they've just seen their hand for the first time.

    I agree with Mrs. Rhonda it was weird not seeing all of you at church. I'm so gald you all are having such a wonderful time. There are nothing like memories when they are good ones!!

    See you soon.
    Mrs. Mikah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. All of you are such a blessing! I would give anything to have been at Cornerstone in my teenage years. Although I am only 24, I needed a place like Cornerstone growing up. All of you truly are an inspiration to me and God has so many things in store for all of you! GOD BLESS YOU ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post and pictures. If you are having half as good a time as you look, I can understand you all wanting to stay longer. We are so excited for you all and can't wait to see you. Remember everything! We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, looks like y'all are having a blessed time; been praying for you and trust the Lord will bless the rest of your stay there and your journey home. Btw - pen, pan, and pin are all pronounced differently, contrary to southern belief!

    God Bless
    Dean, Alison and Malachi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with Mrs Mikah!!! Kelley you are definitely the winner!!! ;) Look at Paul just sitting up there smiling!! lol Looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! I'm so glad that you guys got to go!!! (But I still can't wait 'till ya'll get back!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like yall have had such a great time, the memories will last forever. Be safe on the way home. We've missed y'all.
    Rachel White

    ReplyDelete