August 14, 2012

James was here at 10:35pm taking forever to write his blog.

    Well, we are down to only one more day left, and I'm nowhere near ready to come home. It been such a blessing for me to get to help the Lawrences. 
    I really love it here. The country is so beautiful, but this place could use some Wendy's around here. Of course the prices are a little high too. It's going to be hard for me to leave even though I can't wait to see some of my friends and others.  Lord willing I'd love to come back with the Biermens to help the Lawrences on some more stuff next year. 
      Today we went to a lady's house who's name was Stephanie. She has just been saved, and has cancer. We sang and really just had church. Drew preached (which was a blessing).
Her family is lost, and that is really hard on her. Anyway, we had church in her living room, which was a blessing to her as well as to us. Her son, Thomas is 16, please pray for him. We have become good friends, and I praying for God to open a door tomorrow for me to get to talk to him before we leave for the U.S. Please pray.   Thanks for paying for this trip. 

James and Thomas

3 comments:

  1. I am praying for you James! I am so proud of all of you guys for being such a great representation of our church. I hope you all have a safe trip back!

    Love

    Rachel Agee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article James. So thankful for your new friends and hope it does work out for you to return someday soon. I am sure only heaven will reveal the impact you all have made over there. Be safe and we will see you in a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you and Thomas!!! Hope you all have a great trip back!!!

    ReplyDelete