August 14, 2012

Hannah A. was here at 12:21 listening to J.D. singing at the top of his lungs :D

Hello everyone! I am having a blast! I LOVE it here! The Lawrence family has been such a blessing to all of us. It is such a blessing to see what God is doing here with the Lawrences. It has been a blessing to me getting to know everyone better and watching everyone open up and having a great time. I think Paul has opened up the most. I don't think anyone could smack the smile off his face! We went to a catholic church the other day. Just as soon as I walked in, the absence of Gods spirit could be felt. But it was very emotional. Just looking around at all the people in the building knowing all of them had no peace, no joy, no hope within. Knowing all of them were headed to a dark eternity. I could not fight back the tears. I could not imagine living such a dark blinded life. I am so blessed! Thank you Lord for saving my soul!  

4 comments:

  1. Hannah,
    I am soo excited for you all!! What an opportunity! I have really enjoyed all the updates!! I can't wait til you all get home and we can hear all the stories and see all the pictures!!! Love and miss you bunches!!! Love Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved what you wrote Hannah!! What an opportunity you all have had these ten days. So, so glad you got to go. See you all in just a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah!!! Little sis here! ;) I know you guys are having a blast!! We all miss you alot!! Can hardly wait 'till you guys get back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented this morning but it didn't stick. It looks like you guys have been busy and having a good time. I've enjoyed the blog and pictures. I love and miss you Hannah Bears. Daddy

    ReplyDelete