August 7, 2012

Traveling Pictures

I know one of my favorite things on travel blogs is when people post pictures. So this is a strictly picture post of the many hours we traveled to Germany! I hope you enjoy!

In the Nashville airport waiting for our flight!
J.D., Bro. Heath and James on the plane.
Drew and Collin sharing ear-buds.
James and me walking in the village where the Lawrence's live! It's gorgeous here!
The rest of our group.
The boys already working hard!
And this is why we're here!! :)

We miss you all!!!!!! Please keep praying for us and I'll post as much and as often as I can. I can't WAIT to tell you about the flight, our rooms, the Lawrence's beautiful home, trying to use German words, the food, and how welcoming everyone is. I already feel spoiled! This is an amazing, beautitful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL country! I can't get over how pretty it is! I feel so very, very blessed.

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, You made it!! Keep adding pictures and trade cameras with each other so you are in some of your own pictures. So happy for you all. This is a week to remember for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete