August 13, 2012

Amie was here at 4:55 just chewing her gum

  Wow! I feel like that's just about the only word to describe how I'm feeling about this whole trip. I think the thing that has stuck out to me the most, is the fact that there are so few Christians here. Every time we go somewhere, I can't help but to think of all the people who have never heard the gospel, and some who will never know Jesus. I've been reminded of how fortunate I am to have such a good church, and to have been raised in a Christian home.
  I really do love it here, and as much as I miss home, I know that I'm really gonna miss it. It's been great to meet all the people that Kaylee has told me about, and now I know them personally, and I can put faces to the names that I have been praying for.
  We've all been having a great time, and I have so many fun stories I could tell, but it would take too long! :) Thank you all for the prayers, and I hope this wasn't a boring post. I feel a little pressure writing this because of all the other people that have been blogging, and of course my wonderful writer sister. :) I can't wait to see you all, and thank you to Cornerstone for making this trip possible. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Amie, why are you chewing gum with braces?!! Just kidding, if the braces fall off, get Collin to fix them. Surely he can since his Dad is your dentist! Love your 'article' and I know you will have LOTS to tell when you get back. I will just have to wait. It is so quiet here at home with you gone. I love you, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to here your stories, Amie! I'm sure you'll have lot's to talk about! ;) Come to my house one day after you get back. You can talk while we entertain the boy's and reorganize something.:} Love and miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy hearing from each of you guys!!! @ A Amie, Your post wasn't boring at all!!! I loved reading it! You'll have to tell me all of those stories when you get back!!! Love and miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete