August 17, 2012

We're Home

I just wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know we made it home safe and sound yesterday! We stayed up all night the night before our flight because we had to leave the Lawrence's at 4am. It was a really good idea, because we all slept through most of our 9 hour flight. I'll write a long article about our trip soon, but right now I'm a little too tired and emotional to write about it in detail. Thank you all so much for your prayers, this trip has meant more than I will ever be able to explain. I love you all!

6 comments:

  1. Kelley! You can sleep on your OWN time! Update this post, young lady! We are all addicted to this site now, so you have to be creative and post something amazing everyday...no pressure mind you. ;). Mrs. Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad everyone enjoys it! I'll try to keep things posted if you'll pray I don't get writers block! ;)

      Delete
  2. I was so glad to hear y'all made it home safe and sound! Did staying up all night really help? When we got home from the airport I cried my eyes out and took a 5 hour nap! :( Hope y'all get over jet-lag soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staying up all night was the best idea ever. Jet-lag lasted forever, but it wasn't too bad. We all kept crying, too!:( (Well, the girls anyway.) Miss you like crazy!

      Delete
  3. It is so good to have everyone home. Jet lag, swollen eyes, tons of stories, laughs galore, memories. It's all good. The Lawrence family will forever hold a special place in all our hearts. Thanks you a hundred times over and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They most definitely will - this trip was a life-changing event!

      Delete