August 13, 2012

Paul was here at 7:22pm winning all the arm wrestling matches.

Good morning, America! lol This is Paul. We've been doing a lot of work, but I've been enjoying it. I talked to Catholic lady today, and I couldn't understand much of what she said, but I tried to encourage her to come to church. She was telling us we shouldn't be passing the flyers out because we couldn't speak German and couldn't answer her questions. I enjoyed today, though, even though I got left in my room while the others left. I was studying because I have the devotion tomorrow morning. :( lol Thank you all for sending us here, we're having a great time!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Paul, it is so good to hear from you, too! The bricks look great, really great. Maybe you all could do this around Cornerstone. No? Just a thought. Will be praying for you and your devotions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok now i know paul didn't spell all that by himself. Did he ask you guys how to spell some of those words? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul, learn German and quit arm wrestling!!

    ReplyDelete