July 30, 2012

Leaving Soon!


This time next week I will be on a plane and my destination will be Germany! I'm SO excited! The best part of this trip is that it isn't a vacation, it isn't a way to see part of the world. The goal is to help a missionary family, be a blessing and an encouragement, and serve the Lord. Please pray for the ten of us from Cornerstone Baptist Church as we travel to Germany to be with the Lawrence family!

James, J.D, Paul, Drew, Collin, Amie (my little sister), Hannah, me, and Hannah 

(Not pictured: Bro. Heith Fussner, a missionary out of our church on deputation to Ethiopia.)

2 comments:

  1. Kelley, we are SOOO excited to see y'all as well! *grin* If you only knew how much y'all are already making impact before y'all even get over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you are about ready to go. I am excited for all of you. There will be LOTS of prayers going up on your behalf here in Tennessee. May this be a wonderful memory for everyone. p.s. Don't go anywhere alone!!

    ReplyDelete