November 30, 2012

Seven Smiles on Saturday (12.01.12)

I'm posting this on Friday night because tomorrow is going to be quite busy.

1. Getting most of my Christmas shopping done.

Thank you, Cyber Monday! :)

2. Decorating the outside of our house for Christmas.



3. Getting ready for our Missions Conference that starts on Sunday.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year...." means Missions Conference!! :)

4. Decorating the church with poinsettias and red bows.

So, so pretty, if I do say so myself. :)

5. Trying on my dress for Hannah's wedding today.

Yay! Weddings are just so glorious! :)

6. Homemade cheesy broccoli soup.

With lots of sour cream.

7. This quote: 

“I have one desire now - to live a life of reckless abandon for the Lord, putting all my energy and strength into it.” –Elisabeth Elliot


1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! Do you, Rhonda, and Amie hire out for Christmas light decorating?

    ReplyDelete