I'm posting this on Friday night because tomorrow is going to be quite busy.
1. Getting most of my Christmas shopping done.
Thank you, Cyber Monday! :)
2. Decorating the outside of our house for Christmas.
3. Getting ready for our Missions Conference that starts on Sunday.
"It's the most wonderful time of the year...." means Missions Conference!! :)
4. Decorating the church with poinsettias and red bows.
So, so pretty, if I do say so myself. :)
5. Trying on my dress for Hannah's wedding today.
Yay! Weddings are just so glorious! :)
6. Homemade cheesy broccoli soup.
With lots of sour cream.
7. This quote:
have one desire now - to live a life of reckless abandon for the Lord, putting
all my energy and strength into it.” –Elisabeth Elliot