September 29, 2012

Smile on Saturday (09.29.12)

I have many smiles this week, but one of the biggest was working on this slideshow. For something different I thought I'd post it on Saturday. It's a little blurry in full screen for some reason, but I hope you can still enjoy it! It's kind of a re-cap of my amazing summer with my friends.


Songs: "God's Been Good" and "O, Say but I'm Glad" - both sung and played by my sister Amie.

"[A God Thing is] when something happens in your life, and you look at it and you can't explain how or why it happened, but you know there's a reason for it. You know that God is doing something in your life, and it changes you. There's no other way to explain it except to see it as a God thing."



4 comments:

  1. WOW! What a fun summer that has changed lives and implanted memories! He has been so very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And I believe it's the culmination of years of prayers on our behalf....He's so good to His children!

      Delete
  2. Ditto Collin! Every time I watch this I get cold chills thinking about how good He's been :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mind can't even grasp some of the amazing things that have happened in our lives...especially this summer. How great is our God! :)

      Delete