September 1, 2012

Seven Smiles on Saturday (09.01.12)

Look at that - I'm channeling my dad! I can alliterate too! :) Here are seven smiles from today, Saturday. A compilation of little things that made me smile this week!


1. Clean sheets that were hung on the line.

2. Chinese food.

3. When people pronounce words the same way I do.

4. Tanner's wave. It looks like he's trying to flap hard enough to fly, but it's cute.

5. The way Jace says certain words. Elephant is "ephelant", Mississippi is "Missy-missy". He also told me today that he likes me more than tractors! (Which is saying a lot for that little boy!)

6. Eating watermelon with Jackson, and the way he says "Luf you to de moon an back!" (He got stung by a "waffer" this week, but he's ok now. :))

7.The new book I bought yesterday for $.25!

The end. What makes YOU smile?

This picture was taken some time this summer, and was not posed. It's one of my favorites!




6 comments:

  1. If we all would sit down and write a list like this, at least once a week, we would never have anything to complain about!!

    I love the picture. Those boys are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Mrs. Mikah! I really enjoy making these lists, it helps me realize how blessed we are. I love your profile picture - you have the sweetest children!

      Delete
  2. So cute!! I really like reading what you write kelley!!! It's all so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah! I love reading your comments, they always make me so happy. :)

      Delete
    2. Well, I'm glad I make you happy! :)

      Delete
  3. Cha Cha- Lorrie McDonaldSeptember 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM

    S-sunshine! Good for body, mind, and complexion
    M-making supper for family and friends (bro. Dean's family is coming)
    I-ice cream. Well, I don't like it that much, but it does wonders for my hubby's disposition
    L-life. Everyday is a gift! Lord, please heal Bro. Bruce!
    E-eternal life. Even when "down here" becomes unbearable, there's a sunny day waiting us over there!

    ReplyDelete