September 23, 2012

Smiles on Sunday (09.23.12)

I apologize for not getting around to doing Seven Smiles on Saturday yesterday - I found some books on my Kindle worth re-reading and became something of a hermit. Last night the Phillips' had their annual Fall/Harvest party for the teens at their farm, and since I don't know how many smiles that's going to add up to, here are my Smiles on Sunday....showing you what our autumns are all about!



Football.
The girls in our youth group have tried for years to get the guys to play something other than football every now and then. Can you tell who won? If you can't beat 'em, concede and take pictures.
The weather.
It was absolutely gorgeous last night. After eating a big barbeque supper, sitting on the grass, watching football, and enjoying the outdoors...it's not so bad. :)

Hayrides.
You never outgrow them, they never get old, and the longer they are the better.

Sweatshirts!
It's definitely fall! We got cold on the hayride!


Bonfires.
Because they go along with the next one... 
 

S'mores!
Mmmmm....if you don't like s'mores something is wrong with you! ;)

Good friends.
Having friends makes you rich. I love each and every one of mine, and try not to take them for granted.





2 comments:

  1. sad I missed it!(I'm really sorry I missed those s'mores!!:( lol ) But I'm glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish y'all could have been there - we missed you!

      Delete