September 15, 2012

Seven Smiles on Saturday (09.15.12)

1. Our house guests this weekend!

Jace (3), Jackson (2) and Tanner (11 months)!! My nephews:

Amie, Jace, me, and Jackson
Tanner

2. The slow approach of Fall.

Although I love all the seasons, I'm always more sad to say goodbye to summer then I am any of the other seasons. Which is why I'm so glad that while we've been having some chilly mornings and nights, it still gets pretty warm and sunny during the day. I don't think summer is quite done with us yet!


It was cool enough this morning that we needed light jackets and sweatshirts.
3. How Jace reminds me to be thankful for the little things.

"Thank you for reading me this book, Kelley. That was fun."

4.Quotes.

If you know me, then you know that me saying "Quotes make me smile" is quite the understatement!


5. Peanut butter and raw honey on Ritz crackers.

With the glass of cold milk and a really good book wearing a sweatshirt with the windows open and the curtains blowing into the room. Yes.

6. Fall decorating.

Decorating for each new season is like getting a new house! 

7. Singing!

"Behold, behold, I stand at the door and knock, knock, knock..."


(I took this video with my iPod so that's why it's so small. The background noises are Tanner and his little music-bug toy that he plays with all the time.)



No comments:

Post a Comment