September 28, 2012

The Great Milkshake Debate


Drew said his was the best, Amie said hers was. Today, we found out who was telling the truth....





 Drew's milkshake
 Amie's milkshake
And then, the pastor (aka "Daddy" to me and Amie) judged. And the winner is...Amie! (And it had nothing to do with the fact that hers had peanut butter in it. Of course. ;)) Bro. Brad also tested it, and to be honest, they said it was a hard decision, they were both good. But ultimately Amie won. Drew is now forcing me to add that Bro. Ron DID say that more people would like his, but he prefered Amie's due to the peanut butter.

We also did some recording....

 He's not actually doing anything...
 I'm just posing too. :)
 The song she's recording will be on here tomorrow! Wait for it!! :)
Bro. Jim - the only one who actually knew what he was doing up there.

As I blog...

And other than folding newsletters and bulletins, eating lunch and making a slideshow, this was my day! The boys are off to practice basketball and I'm going home. I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment