July 20, 2013

Summer Saturday: me being lazy

We had our big Saturday morning brunch this morning (around 9:30am every Saturday we have biscuits and gravy, chocolate gravy, eggs, bacon, and several different homemade jellies). After that, the morning was a haze until around 1:00. I've heard of a few people around here having strep, someone had tonsillitis, and a ton of people have colds. Guess who else has some weird yucky sickness? This girl! :) Not sure exactly what it is, but I know it's some kind of infection so until the medicine kicked in I just kind of laid around in my room.

But then I ventured outside with my book and enjoyed the hothothot weather with the humidhumidhumid air, and it made me enjoy my late lunch of grilled chicken salad even more! :)

Tonight we went to the campground and ate supper with Jacob's family. Yummmmmm. Nothing beats outdoor cooking, eating hamburgers outside, after a hot summer day in the "cool" of the evening. Or maybe nothing beats spending a couple of hours with those little boys (they make me smile!). Either way, it was a lot of fun!

 

This wasn't a very interesting post, but not all of my Saturdays are going to include crafting or cooking or completing something on my bucket list. I'm just going to be enjoying a lazy summer Saturday! I hope everyone had a great weekend and will have a wonderful Lord's day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment