February 9, 2017

20 questions

It's days like today that I question why I set a weekly blogging goal. For the past month, I've been able to come up with things - even if it was simply a "currently" or TILT - that I enjoyed writing about and wanted to post. Today, however, we're in the second half of a nice, slow-paced week. There hasn't been as much going on as usual (except a stomach bug I'm trying to stay far away from) and it's been so nice. Since I don't have much going on to share and I haven't done much writing lately, I thought I'd do another survey/questionnaire since I haven't done one of those in about 3 years and I've changed quite a bit in that time span!


  1. What is your favorite cereal? Honestly, I hardly ever eat cereal! If I do, it's a splurge or dessert, and I love any peanut butter cereal. So bad for you, but so good!
  2. If you could bring someone famous back from the grave, who would you choose? This one is so hard. I have so many questions for Mary, the mother of Jesus. I'd like to talk to John for a good long while, too.
  3. What is your favorite potato chip flavor?  Ruffles' sour cream and cheddar (this has not changed!)
  4. What makes you really sleep? White noise. Put me on a plane and turn on the engines and I'm gone.
  5. What one thing annoys you most at a restaurant?  Loud talkers. I get it, I've got several close friends and we can be noisy, but at a restaurant...well...no one else thinks you're as funny as you do. Especially me, Queen of Corny Jokes. ("They named a street after Chuck Norris once but they had to change it because no one crosses Chuck Norris and lives." - 2 big brothers can be thanked for my love of Chuck Norris jokes!)
  6. How do you like to relax? Read a book, watch a movie, take a drive...anything that gives my mind a rest as well as my body.
  7. If fat, calories, cholesterol, etc were not an issue, what would you feast on? All the Italian foods. I'm making pepperoni chicken tonight, y'all.
  8.  Aside from lettuce, what are your two favorite salad ingredients? Cottage cheese and grilled chicken.
  9. What profession have you always admired? Surgeons. (fun fact, when I was about 21 or 22 I did all the research on how long it would take me if I decided to become a surgeon. Late 30's was pushing it and that dream died a quick death! haha)
  10.  When someone has bad breath do you tell them or try and ignore it?  I try to ignore it unless it's family and then I describe it to them in detail!
  11. List 5 things you want really want to do 1 - Visit the Pioneer Woman's Mercantile in Oklahoma | 2 - Go to the Biltmore with my friends | 3 - visit Italy with somebody | 4 - get married | 5 - become a mom
  12. What's something you keep telling yourself you're going to do but keep putting it off? list stuff on eBay
  13. In conversations, do you tend to listen or talk more?  Depends on who I'm with. But I think it's about 50/50
  14. Type of music you like most? guitar instrumentals
  15. What's your personal style? I'd say classic and comfortable? I'm don't accessorize very much and I'm not super trendy anymore.
  16. What was the last thing you bought?  lavender oil
  17. What time is bed time?  Around 10pm, give or take 30 minutes here and there
  18. Do you believe in love at first sight? My parents have a love-at-first-sight story, but I think if it does happen, it's very rare for it to be real and lasting.
  19. Your dream vacation?  Anywhere warm. Hawaii, Bora Bora, Fiji, Italy, Greece...I've recently researched the Maldives and now I really, really want to go there, too!
  20. Last musical you saw?  "Fiddler on the Roof" on Broadway! "If I were a rich man, daidle deedle daidle daidle daidle deedle daidle dumb..." LOVED IT!

I hope that wasn't too much of a cop-out for a blog post! I always enjoy reading these, and they're a lot of fun to fill out! I hope everyone has a nice, restful weekend. Our original ball team - the one with my close friends on it - is playing the current ball team tomorrow and we're all really looking forward to it. There's a lot of nostalgia involved, and I keep telling myself you don't cry at ballgames! (haha) We get to have a little piece of our teenage years back though and it should be a lot of fun!!





I feel like I blinked and five years went by.

No comments:

Post a Comment