February 16, 2015

an ice world | picture post

Last night the temps dropped and we expected to wake up to a few inches of snow. School was already out for Presidents Day and I was told to just sleep in and not to expect to use the roads to get to work. We woke up to this...



No snow, just lots and lots of ice, and it just kept coming down!

our concrete pad

Finally some time after noon the snow started falling and didn't stop!







And because I was told if there weren't any pictures to prove it no one would actually believe I went out in the cold...

 I did!

I hope everyone is staying safe and warm, and if there's any snow in your area, I hope you're enjoying it as much as we are! Our tiny little town has basically shut down, and it's a quiet, icy world.


No comments:

Post a Comment