August 9, 2014

Week End Review

I thought I would try out a new series on here and see how it goes! Every weekend (either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) I'll post pictures I've taken during the week. It seemed like good timing since all of our summer activities are over and we've started renovating our kitchen. It will help me keep track of the progress and keep everyone else updated! We'll see how it goes! :)

Sunday, August 3, one of my best friends had her first baby - little Amelia Kate! Because of the whole living in different states thing I haven't been able to meet her yet, but I can't wait to!! Just look at that adorable little girl!


As for the rest of the week...

laundry and breaking beans on a quiet afternoon

My mom did all the canning, not me!
Gnawing on an apple core feels good on teething gums!
I did, did you? :)



RENOVATION/ADDITION BEGINS:


tear out the back porch
dig footer 
(I don't even know what's next!)

See you next week, dear readers! Happy August!


No comments:

Post a Comment