August 13, 2013

Chocolate Dreams

This recipe is for a single serving of the milkshake called Chocolate Dream.

3-4 scoops of vanilla ice cream


chocolate syrup
(how much you add of this depends on how chocolaty you like it - I use quite a bit)

1 small handful of mini marshmallows 
(or large ones torn into smaller chunks)

1/4 teaspoon almond extract 
(This is optional, but I think it makes the shake. Put in no more the 1/4 tsp. though.)

milk 
(I don't measure this part, but it's usually halfway up the ice cream)

blend
(I use a Magic Bullet)

ice
(This is for when you add too much milk and it's runny. Just add a 2-3 pieces and blend again.)

 Chocolate Dream
my favorite milkshake

Let me know if you try it and what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Ok.. I need to start making a list of all the things we are going to eat and drink when I get back! :P This looks amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a mental list, but I should probably start writing things down. lol It is amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm definently going to try this...
    Thanks for posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I tried it ......

    One word...YUM.
    Sorry about writting two comments I don't have your email:)

    ReplyDelete