September 26, 2013

Summer Bucket List recap

Well, I did not to as well as I had hoped, but Summer came and went so quickly I didn't even realize it was over until the Pumpkin Spice Latte was out and people were saying "Happy Fall!"

What?

So here's my Bucket List recap, and I'll do one for Fall....maybe....and try to complete some of the things I didn't get around to on this one! :)

finish five books by only reading them outside   
way more than five!

make homemade donuts
yes, and they weren't that great but I made them!

eat fruit every day 
kind of? I didn't make it a priority in my mind, therefore I don't know if I had it every single day, but close to it!

start running (again-ish)
haha 

catch a jar full of lightening bugs with Jace and Jackson
We caught lightening bugs, but they didn't want to put them in a jar because they can't breathe ;)

have friends over for a cookout and games
coming this fall :) 

buy a bike
nope, I couldn't justify it right now

go camping 
sad face

buy colorful tennis shoes
once again, couldn't justify it. I bought a pair of Sperry's though, so that counts for something! ;)

journal every night
I did this for about a week, but then I began choosing to read instead of write.

blog once a week
I crossed this one out because I sort of did this. Not every single week, but most weeks! ...right?

complete a DIY 
yes!

play whiffle ball and win
didn't even play.

take the boys to the park
Nope. :(

go on a picnic at Defeated
Um, kind of?
 
go to the zoo
I wish! I love the zoo!

Go to Belmont Mansion or Bel Meade Plantation
Went to both!

decorate my corner of the office
Yup! Still have a little ways to go, but it's getting there! Pictures soon. :)

get some hydrangeas
By the time I got around to it no one had any.

help clean up the pool area
Yep! It looks good, too! (Although I only did about 3% of the actual work.)

make a dress with my mom
No. I have enough dresses.

Kelley, do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment