January 14, 2013

Extra Birthday

Tonight, I thought that Mama, Amie, Christine, and I were going out to eat with a lady from church that I used to help babysit for. Amie and I have helped Mrs. Joanna keep some of her grandchildren for going on three years now, but this fall I had to stop because I began working at the church. I love that family to death, and I really miss going over there!

ANYWAY... she invited us to eat supper with her at Tully's Bistro, except when we get there, a bunch of my friends were waiting, and they surprised me for a (belated) birthday party! Here are a few quick pictures from tonight, it was super fun and special, and I loved it!

 Me and Mrs. Joanna :)
 On the left: Mama, Christine, Faith, Diana, Hannah, and Sarah
On the right: Mrs. Joanna, me, Kaci, (Amie taking the picture), and Grace


 Diana and Hannah
 Grace and Amie

The food was yummy! Yes, I have a huge bite in my mouth, we're all human, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment