December 14, 2012

A Sad Day

My heart is hurting right now.

At 9:00 this morning, in Newtown, Connecticut, 28 families lives were changed in a traumatic, terrifying way.

I don't know a single one of them personally, I don't know their names and I don't know anything about their lives. But I can hurt with them, I can pray for them, and in this united country, I believe we should all feel the same way.

From ages 5 to 10, 20 little children lost their lives today. They won't graduate, get married, or have children of their own. And with barely two weeks until Christmas, their parents and siblings are going to have to try to cope with this, plan funerals, and get through losing that tiny soul.

I hope that you'll join me in praying for them. I hope you'll appreciate the loved ones you have still alive. I hope that in this painful world, we can pray in some comfort for these hurting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment